Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm Nineteen, but I'm Old For My Age...I Was Born to Be Bad


Another Year, Another Fabulous Celebration of my Day of Birth --- yes, today is my birthday! I'm 19 today, and I can hardly believe it. When I was a kid, 19 felt so old and I thought I'd have everything figured out by now and would be living some sort of magical life in New York or Boston or somewhere. Now, I'm 19 and I find myself living a (I believe) equally-magical life in the city where I grew up and couldn't be happier. And yes, I really did have crayon-shaped candles on my birthday cake.

18 was an extremely good year for me - I graduated high school, started at my university, scored not one - but three - fabulous internships (including one at Walt Disney World) and have grown so much as a person. I can hardly wait to see everything 19 will bring!

Oh and this blog title - lyrics from my absolute favorite song from Rent (my absolute favorite musical of all time) - Light my Candle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment