Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Can't Stop, Won't Stop...Listening to the Maine


I love the Maine, so when I heard at the beginning of this semester that they were going to be in Milwaukee the week after I got back, I immediately talked to my friend A (she's my concert junkie friend) and we bought tickets. I've been counting down the days til this day for...oh, gosh, about three months now? And now, I am just mere hours to seeing them live and in person for the first time ever...and I am just way to excited for words!

I fell in love with the Maine's music about six, eight months ago. Can't Stop, Won't Stop is my favorite album of theirs and it is on constant repeat in my car...on my iPod...on my iTunes...basically all the time. I love every song on that album - which is pretty rare for me, since I can usually name at least a song or two that I could do without on nearly every album in my iTunes library.


Now, however, I am plagued with the question that comes with every concert I attend...what on earth do I wear?!

The Maine


This is what I'm thinking, but it's become kind of a "Concert Uniform" for me, so I feel like I need to shake it up a bit. I can't help it though - shorts and a fuss-free lace top are just ridiculously comfy and easy. What do you normally wear to shows? I need some inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment