Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blog Crush: Kendi Everyday

Can I please just wax poetic for a second about how much I adore Kendi from Kendi Everday? She's fabulous, she has the best closet and style and I'm 100% sure she'd be a blast to hangout with! I love her writing style and how she is so down to earth - making it clear that she doesn't spend thousands on clothes every week and instead started a 30x30 challenge to "shop your closet".

Take a looksie, some of my favorite outfits she's worn recently:





Plus, she owns a fabulous boutique, has an adorable supportive husband, the cutest dogs and did I mention the best sense of style ever?




Kendi, like Casey from Classic Case that I waxed poetic about last week, is among the few style blogs I obsess over daily. She's one of those bloggers that I wish would post every minute of every day just so I'd have new content to read -- yes, I realize how selfish that is, but its the truth!


I mean, how can you resist her humor and style? She's fab!

Like my past love-letter post about Casey, all of these photos come from Kendi's amazing blog! Hey Kendi, if for some reason you're reading this (!!!) and you want me to take them down, I profusely apologize; let me know and I will do so immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment