Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sometimes Geek CAN Be Chic

Casey Lewis is probs my ultimate girl crush. Her initial blog, Teen Fashionista, was the first fashion blog I ever read and I quickly became a bit obsessed. I love her writing style, her fashion sense and the fact that she was a small-town Midwestern girl like me. Many of my favorite bands, brands, designers, tv shows and books I discovered from her wise words. When I went to college last fall, I reread her archives for the millionth time for a bit of reassurance.

After she graduated from college and transitioned from Teen Fashionista to Classic Case, I loyally followed. How could I not? She was not only living her dream, but unwittingly living mine.

Her blog is one of only a select few that I check obsessively every day for updates - not only is she a fabulous girl crush, I am mildly jealous of her fabulous, sparkly, New York life. She's basically where I want to be in five years, and its so reassuring and exciting that a Midwestern girl like me is doing the same thing.



So when she started a new blog, Geek is Chic, you can bet I was checking it from day one...and obsessing about it ever since. What can I say? She's fabulous!


All photos are from one of Casey's fantastic blogs - credit where credit is due! If this is you reading this Casey (!!) and you want me to take them down, let me know - I'll do it immediately. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm blushing - thank you so, so much! I am just now coming across this and it's the sweetest thing I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete