Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

#Confession: I'm OBSESSED with Social Media

I've been pinning up a storm lately, and can honestly say that I'm becoming a bit obsessed with social media! Can you blame me though? Pinterest is this amazing, endless source of inspiration.

Look at the things I've pinned -- inspiration for just about every part of my life.

I love the lace and blush pink - this is pinned to my "FASH!ON" board. 
THIS LOOKS DELICIOUS. - this is pinned to my "This Looks Delish! (Food)" board
Creative Gift Ideas - pinned to my "So Very Crafty" board.
Love the Blue/White/Bookshelf - pinned to my "Future Grownup Home" board
Quirky, Cute Clutch - pinned to my "Clothes I Loveee" board
What a cute idea for weddings - pinned to my "Someday When I Get Married" board
THIS. IS. GORGEOUS. I'm without words - pinned to my "Art(licious)" board.
Beautiful inspiration for my (fingers crossed) new apartment - "Decorating 300 Square Feet" board
Are you on Pinterest? I'd love to follow you! I'm "EmilyUnedited", so it's pretty easy to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment